Re: New Member

> Good day to you all.
>
> I'm seriously interested in joining the SCA, and right now I'm trying
> to find out as much as I can about it.  I live in Asheville,
> North Carolina and have heard there's an Asheville chapter.  If anyone
> on this group is part of that chapter, please get in touch with me--
> I'd like to get some advice on joining & etc.
>
> This all sounds wonderful!
>
> God bless,
>
> Jennifer Brame

Good milady Jennifer,

	Welcome to the Merry Rose! <ducking an airborne mug and pulling
newcomer aside to avoid it as well>  We're a lively and friendly bunch, so
pull up a bench and have fun with us!  I'll let some gentle from your end of
the kingdom respond as to how to contact your locals; may we meet in actual
fact someday soon!

	<Hands Jennifer a mug of cider and some wonderful fresh bread with new
butter> Have you eaten yet?

	Blessings,
	Meli ferch Iasper
	Ponte Alto, Atlantia