RE: New Member

Hello and welcome, Jennifer, :)

Living in Asheville, you are a part of the Canton of Hawkwood, which is
a part of the Barony of the Sacred Stone, which is a part of the Kingdom
of Atlantia (end of geography lesson).  The person you want to talk to
is the Canton of Hawkwood's Seneschal, Lisa Stamey.  Her phone number is
(704) 667-5361.  Please let me know if I can be of further help.

Yours In Service,
Gawain Kilgore
Chronicler for the Barony of the Sacred Stone
gregsta@microsoft.com / kilgore@vnet.net