Re: The Merry Thorns

> >I thank you most Gracious Lord...I shall start boiling wash
> >water immediately, to clean the utensils....
> >Now perhaps, someone might favour us with a song, perhaps to quell
> >this riotous behavior whilst I mop the floor and restore some
> >order...?  At least the roast meat is still safe...  there does seem
> >to be less of it, but it still looks clean....
> >
> A Song, Why Most certainly my lady, waht song doth thou wish to hear?
> Gruffudd ap Cadfael ap Daffydd ap Rhys ap Infintum MKA Carl Harris
>  Remember:  Welsh Naming Practices Keep Going and Going.....

Any song thou mayst wish to play or sing would delight my ear....perhaps
something poetic and soothing...?

Miriam R.

Miriam Rachael bat Mordecai | Purpure on a bend Or,
The non-pregnant Miriam     | between two swans naiant
akaThe Intriguing Miriam    | respectant, wings elevated
Isenfiri-In-Exile           | and addorsed argent, three
mka: Heather E.M. Swann     | sprigs of heather palewise
email:swann@intercon.com    | purpure.