Flying mugs, tableware, sinks, cows, Et cetera

I agree, Miriam, this is getting entirely too dangerous for _gentle_ people
such as my self.  BUT -- has any one acutally _seen_ a patron of the Rose
throwing something?  I have not.  Could it be that this establishment is
haunted by a Poltergeist?  One with no appreciation whatsoever for good
puns?  Horrors!

Alanna <who never throws _anything_ because her aim is bad and she does not
want to hit Alfredo or the Miriams (or worse, His Dread Majesty) when she
was really aiming at Jonathan>