Re: I know this is going to get me in trouble ;-)

>  Stealth Baroness Miriam R suggests:
>
> > Quoth Eoghan mac Ailpein:
> > >
> > >what do you call a patron of the Merry Rose, a Roseian ?
> >
> > Nay, i'faith, are we not Merry Lords & Merry Ladies, all?  Mayhap
> > one might say 'tis a merry place, this tavern, full of good cheer
> > that brings roses to our cheeks!
>
> Does that mean that certain correspondents to this list who refuse
> to enter the confines of the Merry Rose and will only play outside
> at Cheapside are "Cheap Lords & Cheap Ladies"?
>
> Duckently,
>
> Leifr

Nay!  I'faith, I would never say such a thing! (Where is that empty mug...?)
Of course not!  (I had here just a minute ago...)  Although at the rate things
are being broken here, we shall all be in the street soon...howe'er, pray, are
not such folk also merry?

		Miriam R.

Miriam Rachael bat Mordecai | Purpure on a bend Or,
The non-pregnant Miriam     | between two swans naiant
akaThe Intriguing Miriam    | respectant, wings elevated
Isenfiri-In-Exile           | and addorsed argent, three
mka: Heather E.M. Swann     | sprigs of heather palewise
email:swann@intercon.com    | purpure.