Re: Flying mugs, tableware, sinks, cows, Et cetera

> So Sayeth the Enchanted Miriam,
>
> >A poltergeist-oy!  Anybody know a Rabbi we can get to send it on its
> >way?  I will say, however, I have seen some things move with <ahem>
> >human assistance...Oh, my, another extra knife...fancy that...well,
> >I suppose at this rate we can steel ourselves against a poltergeist...
>

> FOr that matter are we sure that this poltergeist was human in is
> prior existance.  Could it be a disgruntled pig or sow, who was
> converted into a succulent roast.  In that case would it be a
> porkergist.  For the matter, are we sure that this former roast
> is disgrunted, could it have acknowleged it's fate to be sausage, but
> was a merry pig in life, could he be trying to Ham things up here.
>

> <Dives to the floor>
> Gruffudd ap Cadfael ap Daffydd ap Rhys ap Infintum MKA Carl Harris

<Chuckle>  Truly, My Lord, were it a pig, it would have no quarrel with me for
I would not have killed, cooked, or eaten it!  Then, of course, it might be
some other meat too chicken to show its face and ruffle our feathers, too
cowed to cause a beef, or too dear to truly harm us....in which case, lettuce
allow it to rest in peas....<ducking behind Landi>...

		Miriam R.

Miriam Rachael bat Mordecai | Purpure on a bend Or,
The non-pregnant Miriam     | between two swans naiant
akaThe Intriguing Miriam    | respectant, wings elevated
Isenfiri-In-Exile           | and addorsed argent, three
mka: Heather E.M. Swann     | sprigs of heather palewise
email:swann@intercon.com    | purpure.