Re: Fair Lady Atlantia ???

On Fri, 31 May 1996, David K. Bodman wrote:

> At 02:15 PM 5/30/96 -0400, you wrote:
> >Greet....
> >
> >(dodging another hurled object, in a less than artful way, wondering if
> >it is safe to come in again)
> >
> >Yesterday, good gentles (dodge) I posted a missive about (dodge) Efen
> >Wolfwhistle and his (dodge,dodge) song "Fair Lady Atlantia."  I have not
> >received (dodge) a copy from the Merry Rose or any of its thorns,
> >(buick) so I am assuming that it didn't get posted.  Yes, No ???? (runs
> >away)
> >

> <<<<<<<<<Quick, Bobbin, the Utility Pouch!!>>>>>>
> Daoud
>
> Fair Lady Atlantia (Lady by the Sea)
> Music & Lyrics - Efenwealt Wystle
> Copyright 1993 Scott Vaughan

unfortunately the copyright is licensed to the kingdom of atlantia
it is effen's wish that anyone who wants this song can buy the tape and
songbook

he expressly stated last night that fair lady atlantia is not in any
form for transmission or posting on the internet as it is part of a kingdom
fund raiser

please note this is a paraphrase of lord effen's wishes and is not to be
taken as a quote

-Xavier

There can be only juan!
                         <100% columbian coffee>
Eric Jon Campbell Sr Textile Engineering at NCSU
(alias) Xavier Campbell amateur blacksmith and brewer