Re: Fair Lady Atlantia ???

At 02:15 PM 5/30/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Greet....
>
>(dodging another hurled object, in a less than artful way, wondering if
>it is safe to come in again)
>
>Yesterday, good gentles (dodge) I posted a missive about (dodge) Efen
>Wolfwhistle and his (dodge,dodge) song "Fair Lady Atlantia."  I have not
>received (dodge) a copy from the Merry Rose or any of its thorns,
>(buick) so I am assuming that it didn't get posted.  Yes, No ???? (runs
>away)

<<<<<<<<<Quick, Bobbin, the Utility Pouch!!>>>>>>
Daoud

Fair Lady Atlantia (Lady by the Sea)
Music & Lyrics - Efenwealt Wystle
Copyright 1993 Scott Vaughan

As I stand upon this mountian
Looking out across the sea,
Through the mist I see a land
That strangely calls to me.
I can hear familier voices
Saying you've been gone too long
But on the breeze the sound grows louder
I think I hear a song..

Chorus:
Fair Lady Atlantia, she rides upon the wind
The bravest of warriors, and the poets friend
Though I've travelled for many a day
She never seemed to far away
Fair Lady Atlantia, My Lady by the sea.

The gentle folk, they still remember,
the simple days of years gone past.
In Crannog Mor, at Tear Sea's shore,
At home in Elvegast.
I long to roam Windmaster's Hill's,
The mountian tops of Sacred Stone,
And wander through her boundless woodlands,
I long to be back home.

(Chorus)

And now I stand upon this mountain
Looking at the land below.