Re: The Merry Thorns

Gruffudd ap Cadfael wrote:

>My Lady, I will not commit bodily harm in your establishment, All I ask from
>yoi is for a piece of string and a small fruit and I'll take care of this
>insult.

Insult?  I would not insult the fair Karen more than what was necessary to
have a good time.  No, wait, that didn't come out right. =)

Is that string and fruit some sort of reference to David and Goliath?  Hmph.
'Twould be dishonorable if I were not given a chance to defend.  Now then,
take up your *leetle* shield and I shall grab my Excalibat.

<Anything but a watermelon on a rope, and I'm calling "LIGHT!!!">
                                         _____
Kevin of Thornbury                       |+^+|
(mka Kevin Maxson)                       |/+\|
kevin@maxson.com   http://sca.maxson.com  \_/