Re[2]: Serious inquiry for the fighter-types out there

<Jonathan's message snipped to save space>
     <Boroghul's msg also snipped except for pertinent parts>
I for one, think it's an interesting idea.....not one I would like to try, but
an interesting idea.

A problem with waist high barriers is that when going over them, one's head
tends to be the first thing to hit.
[Concurred.  However, I think I remember inserting in my description that even a
flat bridge of sorts would have been most exciting.]
 From what I have been lead to believe, battles like this are fun if done
right.  At Coronation, HRH of the Middle had Lady Ayisha Bint 'Ata drooling
over a description of a Midrealm battle that involved people
climbing\leaping\vaulting\hurling one another over barriers\obstacles...

[I'd LOVE to see pictures or descriptions.

J. Blackbow