Re: Serious inquiry for the fighter-types out there

It sounds like and interesting idea.  The only problems would be bulding
it sturdy enough to survive more than one battle, portability (who's gonna
haul it?) and storage (where do you put it?).  Also, who is going to build
it, and how big do you make it?

Not that I'm against the idea, mind you, it's just a matter of practical
considerations.  (I like the perminant castle that I understand is being
erected at Gulf War, but where could one be built in Atlantia?)