Re: Serious inquiry for the fighter-types out there

susano@access.digex.net wrote:

>(I like the perminant castle that I understand is being
>erected at Gulf War, but where could one be built in Atlantia?)

Lord John the Ranger, the man in charge of Camp T. Brady Saunders, *
reeeeealy* wants to build a castle, complete with moat, in the new part of
the camp they acquired recently.

That, along with a MUCH bigger feast hall and more parking, will hopefully
be completed by 1999.

        - Anarra