Re: question about the (Mostly) scabbards class.

 Timothy asked:

> "Since the (Mostly) scabbards course involves making works of leather for
> swords, daggers and other forms of live steel, will students be able to
> bring their swords and such onto the GMU campus for the class?"

I was once told that, when you attend an event, four rules apply:

1) be safe and responsible

2) be honorable and courteous

3) don't frighten the natives, especially if they think they are in charge

4) leave the site cleaner than you found it

With those qualifiers firmly in mind, it is the intent of the leather
scabbard class to make scabbards to fit blades. You must needs have a
blade to do that. It's just that simple.

-Henry