List stuff

	OK just a quick note. I am sorry that I have not been able to get
a digest for the list. Currently the list is at NC State and me and the
other person here have not had time to fix the digest stuff. We are running
a modified version of Majordomo and Tim has added lots of code to speed
up mail output. Currently takes the list 3-15 minutes to send out mail
from this site. (*Note that doesn't count the time it takes to pass
to all the other computers it has to go through to get to everyone*) Tim and
myself are working on a digest but we have to do many other things first.
:) Since no work related stuff needs a digest the digest modifications get
bumped any time something comes up. But we are working on it. If people
would like I can set up a second mail list for people to have "fun" with. So
that these off the wall topics could continue but not overload the Merry Rose.

							Calli
---
Scott Callicutt Multimedia Systems Admin 919 515 3569
sfcallic@csc.ncsu.edu