Re: Flying mugs, tableware, sinks, cows, Et cetera

> FOr that matter are we sure that this poltergeist was human in is
> prior existance.  Could it be a disgruntled pig or sow, who was converted
> into a succulent roast.  In that case would it be a porkergist.  For
> the matter, are we sure that this former roast is disgrunted, could
> it have acknowleged it's fate to be sausage, but was a merry pig in
> life, could he be trying to Ham things up here.
>

> <Dives to the floor>
> Gruffudd ap Cadfael ap Daffydd ap Rhys ap Infintum
> MKA Carl Harris
>  Remember:  Welsh Naming Practices Keep Going and Going.....

Ah, Dear Gruffudd!

	Leave it to a good Welsh lad to keep things lively ....  :-)

	I think
't would be most amusing to meet you in person at some event, some day!
What part of Atlantia do you call home?  Will we in the north of Wales--uhh,
of Atlantia!--ever get to see your smiling face?

	<Whew--got to remember, here we can't claim Welsh sovereignty over the
whole of the good old world ....>

	Meli ferch Iasper (ap Dafydd Du) (That's as far as the heralds will
allow me to let my name go on and ....)