Re: Flying mugs, tableware, sinks, cows, Et cetera

> "<Chuckle>  Truly, My Lord, were it a pig, it would have no
> quarrel with me for
> I would not have killed, cooked, or eaten it!  Then, of course, it
> might be
> some other meat too chicken to show its face and ruffle our
> feathers, too
> cowed to cause a beef, or too dear to truly harm us....in which
> case, lettuce
> allow it to rest in peas....<ducking behind Landi>..." said Miriam R.
>
> Nooooooooooo.  The horror.  It seems the spirit has now choose to
> inhabit the body of our dear Miriam and force her to compose all manner
> of horrable puns.  Out! Out!
> Damn Beast! Leave this good women be!
>
> Kate Field

Ah, I thank thee!  I feel much better now!

Miriam R.

Miriam Rachael bat Mordecai | Purpure on a bend Or,
The non-pregnant Miriam     | between two swans naiant
akaThe Intriguing Miriam    | respectant, wings elevated
Isenfiri-In-Exile           | and addorsed argent, three
mka: Heather E.M. Swann     | sprigs of heather palewise
email:swann@intercon.com    | purpure.