Re: Re[2]: Flying mugs, tableware, sinks, cows, Et cetera

>  Tis truly amazing how all this furniture and tableware and all the
>  rest of the paraphenalia regenerates... is this like, umm, a
>  resurrection battle, or should I say, a resurrection conversation?
>
> --
>

> ______________________________ Reply Separa
> tor _______________________________ Subject: Re: Flying mugs,
> tableware, sinks, cows, Et cetera Author:  angela@ascc01.
> ascc.att.com (Angela Pincha-Neel - ATT ASCC) at INTERNET
> Date:    5/31/96 11:28 AM
>
> It's VIRTUAL Conversation!
>
> What I find VASTLY amusing is that there really wasn't that much
> being thrown, just one sink and maybe a couple of other pieces...must
> be wishful thinking on the part of the Thorns to be able to wreck
> the place and not have to worry about who's going to get the bill.
>
> JB

And, of course, the cow, the utensils....I think we can sort out the bill...

Miriam R.

Miriam Rachael bat Mordecai | Purpure on a bend Or,
The non-pregnant Miriam     | between two swans naiant
akaThe Intriguing Miriam    | respectant, wings elevated
Isenfiri-In-Exile           | and addorsed argent, three
mka: Heather E.M. Swann     | sprigs of heather palewise
email:swann@intercon.com    | purpure.