Re: The Merry Thorns

> > So if you ever see a stocky hairy critter armed with these implements
> > of death......<dodging a poorly thrown tankard>  run the other way!!!
>
> I have endured seeing all my fine pottery shattered, but now to hear
> my tankards described as "poorly thrown"!!
> That does it!
> I'm turning in my wheel!
>
> -- Alfredo
>
> --

Please, no, what ever will we do?  Oy, now someone's going to have to pay-
Alfredo was giving us such a deal!  You can throw mugs, you can toss tables,
you can- well, no, you can't waste good drink- but never mess with the local
economy!

		Miriam R.

Miriam Rachael bat Mordecai | Purpure on a bend Or,
The non-pregnant Miriam     | between two swans naiant
akaThe Intriguing Miriam    | respectant, wings elevated
Isenfiri-In-Exile           | and addorsed argent, three
mka: Heather E.M. Swann     | sprigs of heather palewise
email:swann@intercon.com    | purpure.