Re: The Merry Thorns

To which Miriam said:

> Please, no, what ever will we do?  Oy, now someone's going to have to pay-
> Alfredo was giving us such a deal!  You can throw mugs, you can toss tables,
> you can- well, no, you can't waste good drink- but never mess with the local
> economy!

Alfredo!  Don't give up now, of all times!

After the most powerful Lord Kevin put the Rose's sink back in it's
rightful place, I went to market and sold what remained of my goods
at a somewhat elevated price... (I said it was 'for a good cause'.)

That cause being the restoration of the Merry Rose! :)

Before you go off all depressed Alfredo, I'd like to commision you to
replace all the crockery... just make them a little sturdier this time!

Now, is there anything left to eat?...