MERRYROSE: List Explosion Suggestion

To further extend my earlier suggestion, perhaps we could simply use the
following two subject line prefixes:

   ATLANTIA:{Enter subject relevant to events, politics etc}
  MERRYROSE:{Enter social, schtick, conversational subject here}

As Melys pointed out so well, there are those of us without automated mail
filters, and some kind of constant identifier in the subject line would
make dealing with the vast volumes of traffic generated by this list.

The kicker is, when using prefixes, it doesn't really matter whether we
are absolutely strict in revising the subject lines in replies.  You'd
end up with

  Re: MERRYROSE: Blah Blah Blah

Yours,

Ld. Edward of Carillion