List Explosion Suggestion

If I may offer a solution to the problem of the list explosion taking up
losts of reading time for what bits are of interest:

Use the subject line effectively, so that we can skim the headers and
choose what to read and what to delete.  Many times, we "reply" over and
over, and never change the topic even when we are far from the original subject.  If we use the subject line effectively, we can give clues and people can read only what interests them.

As a new subscriber, I enjoy the bits about flying crockery and singing,
but I can understand the frustratin of someone just looking for
directions to University.  If we use the subject line, and perhaps put
"(Social)" in parentheses at the end if it is banter, we can make
everyone happy.

Humbly,

Will O'Bryan