Many Messages Delema

Greeting to all Gentles of the Merry Rose,

     I would like to comment (somewhat philosophically) on the list surge as
well.  It seems we are dealing with an age old problem:
     We all want the Roses but we don't want the Thorns.
As a patron said a short time ago (sorry, I forgot who it was) this list is
_very_ alive.  As the gardeners we try to grow a bountiful crop, but when we
are successful, it then becomes difficult to walk through the garden because
it has grown so dense.  I enjoy the wittiness of this tavern, in fact look
forward to it.  The amount of information and resources found here is great.
  But at the same time, it is difficult to read over 50 new messages every
day.  What to do, what to do??

Enough fodder for the mind,  M'Lady, may I have an ale?  And I shall sit here
and enjoy the company which has no equal!  :)

Hope to see all at University #40.
Warm Regards,
Dave Z. (also the nameless one)