RE: It's A Badgerling

Vivat to mother, father, siblings and most of all to the darling without whom the event would have not been half as much as fun  :)

Just curiosity on my part bu,t altho Stierbach water seems to have a definite fertility factor, is it my imagination or does it seem that there are a proportionally large number of female children being born?

Louise

Greeting's to all on the Merry Rose,
  I have wonderful news to impart about the newest Atlantian.  A Baby
girl was born at 12:36 this afternoon (6-7-96) to Broc and Miriam
(Mike and Ruth Cardiff).  She was 8 lb's and doing wonderful.  The
parents and new sister are all very excited.  Miriam says HI! to all
and she'll be home tomorrow afternoon.

   Annejke