Re: BANTER: 3YC...

Thanks for the report on 30 year, Rodrigo.

One small thing:
                                                       Caterina Schilling
  (sp?) von Nurnberg (of Carolingia) did a class based on her translation of
  Das Buch von Guter Spice.

Lady Caterina Sichling von Nurnberg, Ein Buch von Guter Spise.  See her web
page http://web.mit.edu/afs/athena.mit.edu/user/a/k/akatlas/www/Buch/buch.html

Just little me, looking out for my friends in the Barony.  (Caterina lives a
few blocks from me...)  She has the East Kingdom arts award, the Baronial arts
award, and is our new head of our old Cooks Guild.

	Tibor