Re: Mongolia

Annejke uge-ber:

>>For those good gentles of Northern Atlantia who have not had the
>>chance to see the exibit of Mongol pieces at the National Geographic
>>Society go see it.

<snip>

I agree!! I've been there twice (briefly <pout>) but it's a droolfest!  Like
Corun, I'm looking forward to the release of the CD ROM version of that
multimedia ger walktrhough. The hats are a tad on the costly side.  I've made
one so far, and next time I go, I'll probably spend time looking at the others
for more ideas.

Yours,

Boroghul Khara/Grey the Succinct