I need your help

I just received an email from Debra Jaggard, requesting that I
remove her data from the Atlantian Address List, and from the
Web. I know there are some of you who maintain Web pages which
have copies of the List. Would you all kindly remove her data
from those copies, and look for an update to the List soon if a
partial removal is not possible. She says that it endangers her
job to have this data on the Web.
My thanks, and please contact me if you have questions.
Elenore
--
Elizabeth Urbanik, Cataloger		ska Lady Elenore Spyrling
Pittsylvania County Library		    Shire of Drachentor