Re: Fwd: Tablet Weaving -- Collingwood book available!

Poster: Michael and MJ Houghton <herveus@access.digex.net>

Anarra wrote:

> I pulled this off of the An Tir list.  I thought you all might be interested.
>  Please forward to anyone else who might be interested.
>
>         - Anarra
>
> >"The Techniques of Tablet Weaving" by Peter Collingwood is now being
> >printed.  The price is $35.00 plus $5.00 shipping and handling (U.S.
> >and Canada.)   If you would like to order it, please make your check
> >for $40.00 payable to Linda Hendrickson and mail to me at:
> >140 SE 39th Avenue
> >Portland, OR  97214-2002
> >U.S.A.

Greetings!

I have heard (yes, this is a rumor) that, at one point, Peter Collingwood
withdrew his sanction from this reprinting in a dispute over editing.
I do not know how this was resolved.

Even so, I have ordered a copy.

yours,
Herveus