Re: My insurance statement

Poster: Logan <logan123@charlotte.infi.net>

Unto the patrons of the Merry Rose from His Royal Highness Logan

In regard to My posting in which I spoke of the insurance policy I only
have this to say.  I was going by memory on information that I received
three years ago when I requested a copy of the insurance since I was in
charge of all of our local demos.  As this was, as I said, from memory I
may have been mistaken or quite possibly the insurance has changed.  As
for other points, I generally take My lady to a nice restaurant and a
first run movie which costs over $35.00, this I know as a fact.  Most of
the rest of the points in My posting are My opinion.  I choose to
question the possiblities of someones opinions being in error since they
are simply that.....OPINIONS.  I also do not agree with the ideas of the
Ku Klux Klan, so I do not support them monetarily.  I enjoy cable T.V. so
I send My cable provider $43.00 a month. I don't get nearly the same
enjoyment from cable as I do from the SCA.  My money My choice, pretty
simple.  We will have a discussion on ettiquette at a later date.  Until
then serving Atlantia and still smiling I remain

HRH LOGAN