Date: 29 Jun 1996 21:15:49 -0400
From: "E. F. MORRILL" <gendy@panix.com>
Newsgroups: rec.org.sca
Subject: Pennsic Land registered groups

Here is the list of Groups That have been registered as of 6/29/96.

These groups were "IN THE MAILBOX" today 6/29/96....The postmark deadline.
I expect more to be coming over the next week. I am starting to assign land.

THere will be a listing of FINAL ASSIGNMENTS, coming out soon.

Conventions:  If you wrote down "The Barony of SWAMPLAND" it has been
change to "Barony of SWAMPLAND"...."the" has been dropped in most cases.
No penalty in assignment of space size will be put against anyone who
puts "The {Group Name}"...it will count as {group name}.

I will be pickey on the group name match-ups as the announcements were
VERY specific about the fact that names mattered......

I'm sure you'll have gripes/complaints/praises for this. Remember, I'll
probably be pretty curt in my responses.

Yours,

EDWARD Z

Listing of groups registered...(in the P.O.BOX) 6/29/96

Acre
Aerie of Tir Thalor
Aethelmearc Royal
Aleholding
Allied Households
Andelcrag
Ardchreag
Argent Company
Askholdson flamepoing
Azami
B M D L
Badgers Crossing
Barony of Bergental
Barony of Carillion
Barony of Castel Rouge
Barony of Delftwood
Barony of Dunn Carraig
Barony of Fenix
Barony of Northwoods
Barony of Red Spears
Barony of Settmour Swamp
Barony of Skraeling Althing
Barony of the Bridge
Barony of the Bright Hills
Barony of the Flame
Barony of the Roaring Waters
Barony of the Sacred Stone
Barony of Thescore
Barony of Windmasters Hill
Bear Clan
Belligerant Dragon, House
Bide-a-Wee
Black Legion
Black Skull Bandits
Blacksword
Blackforest Rest
Blood Moon Clan
Burly Ten Pint Men
Caer Cinniuint
Caer Draeth
Caer Frig
Caer Mac Donald
Camp Maplewood
Camp of the Three Bears
Camp Pestilence
Casa Del Sol
Casa dello Falco
Chateau D'Merdecheval
Chez D'Argent
Christian Woolfe Memorial Encampment
Cigfran Cylch
Clan Blackhart
Clan Blue Feather
Clan Cambion
Clan Campbell
Clan Chatten
Clan Cromlech
Clan Greasan
Clan Ironhawk
Clan Kilkenny Camp
Clan Kindred of the Wolf
Clan Lang
Clan Lurkr
Clan MacAdder
Clan MacCattan
Clan Neko
Clan of Heron Keep
Clan of the Northern Lynx
Clan Oicarrinuinn
Clan Wulfgard
Clan Yama Kaminari
Clann O'Choda
Clanne Preachain
Clovenshield
Coill Tuar
Colderwilod
College of Cour d'Or
College of Grey Gargoyles
Compagnie Mercurie
Conchille
Concordia
Coney Island
Crimson Tide
Crow's Nest
Dalhraidia
Dark Horde Moritu
Dark Raven
Darkmoon
Dernehealde
Die Fledermaus
Dragon Clan
Dragon Hammer II
Dragon Mist Cairn
Dragons Vale
Drunken Badgers on the Hill
Eagles Keep
Ealdormere Royal
Eisenthal
Eoforwic
Familia Gladiatiria
Fool's Rest
Freehold of the River Keep
Full Circle
Goat Clan
Great Household of the Dark Horde
Great Northern
Haus Eberhorn
Haus Godwiesel
Haus Nordwolf
Haus Schonberg
Head Clan
Herald's Point
Horn and Crown
House  of the Guilded Lash
House ainissestor
House Al-Qasim
House Argus
House Blooguard
House Cognescenti
House Crossbow
House Cyclonis
House de Londres
House DeTyre
House Dragon's End
House dubois Brettone
House Gaping Maw
House Grimwulfr
House Howling Mouse
House Kestrell
House Kriegsturm
House Maxwell
House Morwaywffon
House Mouse
House Oakenwode
House of Blacksilver
House oF Ravenswood
House of the Iron Maiden
House of the Lost Keys
House of the Lost Souls
House of the Seven Spears
House of Three Roses
House of Toronad
House Pink Fuzzy Bunny
House Redoaks
House Rowanhall
House Sanctuary
House Shadowoulfe
House Silver
House Silver Talon
HOUse Stahlgeist
House Thornewood
House Three Skulls
House Three Thistles
House Vexillarius
House Von Halstern
House Wild Rose
House Wynterwood
House Zacharias
Household Bluerose
Household D'mer
Household of Barley Marsh
Household of Realmsedge
Hunno-Bulgars
Hunter's Home
Ironlance
Jades Place
Key Largo Gypsies
Kindom of the East
Kingdom of Ansteorra
Kingdom of Atenveldt
Kingdom of Drachenwald
Kingdom of Meridies
Kingdom of the Outlands
Kingdom of the West
Kingdom of Trimaris
Lanark
Lochmere Combined Encampment
March of Three Towers
Marche of Alderford
Marche of Gwyntarian
McGuires Marauders
McKayne
Meduseld
Midrealm Royal Artillery
Mjollnir
Monadh
Morning Roamers
Mountain Confederation
Mourning Wood
New Bridge
Nomad Thunder
Norseland\Norse Recreation Society
Northern Outpost
Northpass
Northshield Royal Encampment
Nosse Eldesar
One Knight Inne
Orluk Oasis
Ostgardr
Owl's Reste
Pentwyvern
Pentwyvern 2
Petrea Thule
Phoenix Aerie
Pink Palace
Polyhymnia
Puke Paradise
Ragnesfolke
Raven Spittle
Red Phoenix Horde
Revelwood
Reynards Peers
Rhyderrich Hael
Rivenstar
River of Birds
Rouges
Rozakii & Friends
Sanctum Mercia
Shadow clans
Shaynoname
Shire of Barren Sands
Shire of Caer Adamant
Shire of Cynnabar
Shire of Dark River
Shire of Dragonsmark
Shire of Eastwatch
Shire of Frosted Hills
Shire of Heronter
Shire of Hornwood
Shire of Iron Bog
Shire of Mugmort
Shire of Robledal
Shire of Shadowed Stars
Shire of Stormvale
Shuna's Camp
Silver Dragon Wood
Silver Phoenix & Estmar
Sin Pit
Soursa Fois
Southwind Trained Bands
Spartii
Speckulian
ST. Swithins Bog
Supplicants of Shudi-Ad
Tagmata
Tallia Blen
Talymar
Tangri
Taz's Island/Black Patche
The Rift
Three Wenches
Tiger Shark/Willow Assn.
Timberwolfe - aka-Mystic Wolf Den
Timberwolfe Household
Time Pirates of the Shadow Coast
Tribe Winged Wolf Gypsy Camp
Trinity Encampment
Trionovantia Nova
Valkyries Marque
VAV
Venshaven
Vikland Mercenary Company
Vlad's Pleasure Pavilions
War Puppies
We Happy Few
Wegotsmore
White Waters
Wixbury marche
Wulf Den
Wyrd Sisters
Wyvern Encampment
--
E. F. Morrill             Icon God of the Theatre World
Husband of Elizabeth McMahon, High Fashion Designer

------ End of Forwarded Message