Admin: HTTP archive

Poster: Scott Callicutt <sfcallic@magneto.csc.ncsu.edu>

	:) Happiness. With the 4th of July and Summer  Tim was able to
get some time to work on some mailing list stuff. This is a good thing sorry
for those who want a digest we are just not there yet but.....
Point you favorite Web Browser at

	http://www.csc.ncsu.edu/mailing_lists/mailing_lists.html

 And you will see that we have the list doing an archive at the source.
This list can be sorted by date , subject or author which may make it
a little more helpful for those of us who can't keep all the that stuff
togeather in our heads.
						Calli
----
sfcallic@csc.ncsu.edu