Re: MR-Banter: Song copyright

Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>

  > The actual tune that Alfredo wrote for was written by the Who.

  Can you prove that accusation?

I can't even prove it *was* an accusation, Gran Bufon!

  > PS.  Third Base!

  This reminds me of a little dialogue my lady wife and I performed a while ago.
  I played the part of an abbot, with lines like:

  Ita, te docebo.  Tamen, incredibile auditu, ridiculissima nomine nobiles hodie
  habent.  In nostro principalitate, Quis est princeps,
  Quid est dux, Ignoro est vicecomes ...

Why ignore the Viscount, Alfredo, is he behind the curtain?

	Tibor