Re: DISC Pennsic Land regis

Poster: Wayne Precht <wayne@apollo.umuc.edu>

> Poster: Denise McMahon <denise@access.digex.net>
>
> Scott Law wrote:
>
> >   Nor for that matter does the Midrealm.  Should be an interesting war: EAST vs ..hello? ;)
>
> East wins? (wink).

Steady now.  Do not fall prey so easily to such propaganda.  I would like
to point out that the land autocrat (Sir Edward) *is* an East Realmer.  I
am sure that he, like many Easterners shake with dread at the
Atlantia-MidRealm alliance for this Pennsic.  I would like to assure
everyone that we can overcome such "clerical oversights".  There *will* be
an Atlantian Royal encampment and the largest-ever Atlantian Army will face
our old friends on the Pennsic fields.

HRM Galmr.