Re: DISC Pennsic Land regis

Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>

  Steady now.  Do not fall prey so easily to such propaganda.  I would like
  to point out that the land autocrat (Sir Edward) *is* an East Realmer.  I
  am sure that he, like many Easterners shake with dread at the
  Atlantia-MidRealm alliance for this Pennsic.  I would like to assure
  everyone that we can overcome such "clerical oversights".  There *will* be
  an Atlantian Royal encampment and the largest-ever Atlantian Army will face
  our old friends on the Pennsic fields.

Your Royal Majesty:

Shake with dread?  I don't think so.

There will be much fighting, and attacking and defending. And each evening,
we'll tell the usual lies about how it would have been different, and better,
or worse.

I think that you, and Bjorn, and the other Crowns, have done the Known World a
tremendous service.  For the first time in years, people seem to think that
their individual contributions may make a difference to the war effort, and
are taking it very seriously.  This is a good thing.

	Tibor

PS I presume that when you gently imply that Sir Edward is manipulating land
for one side over another, that it is also part of the role of Royal Majesty,
and not meant in sincerity.  I'm sure he's messed over some of our allies by
accident, too... (:-)