Re: DISC Pennsic Land regis

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

His Majesty wrote:

>Steady now.  Do not fall prey so easily to such propaganda.  I would like
>to point out that the land autocrat (Sir Edward) *is* an East Realmer.  I
>am sure that he, like many Easterners shake with dread at the
>Atlantia-MidRealm alliance for this Pennsic.  I would like to assure
>everyone that we can overcome such "clerical oversights".  There *will* be
>an Atlantian Royal encampment and the largest-ever Atlantian Army will face
>our old friends on the Pennsic fields.

And what afterall is the use of having old friends if one can not face them
across the battlefield in friendly competition. I'm personally looking
forward to shooting lots of arrows (at least at targets since I'm not yet
authorized for combat archery, one thing at a time) for Atlantia, and if I
get my rapier armour done and am authorized, poking a few Easterners.

In service,
Corun
Baron Storvik (or is that Corun, BS ;-)