RE: Courtesy

Please sir, do not leave.......do not let these small minded petty individuals sway you from joining in the Dream.  I, too, was subjected to similar treatment and was of a mind to leave the list.....I was persuaded to stay and tho I don't post anymore I do still read and enjoy what posts interest me......also, my lord, perhaps I can escort you to a lovely tavern of my acquaintance....the Red Dragon....I think, perhaps, you will enjoy the company and may I recommend the food?  and if you should care for beverage they have a very wide selection most palatable and refreshing........ ::offering hand::  My lord shall you accompany me?

Dragonfyr