RE: (LONG) Re:MR:Pay-to-Fight

Poster: Gregory Stapleton <gregsta@MICROSOFT.com>

Well said, Milord,

I believe this is an opinion we will have to agree to disagree on, for
at least a while yet.

An additional $20.00 added to your estimates of $891 to $1391 amounts to
an increase of 2.25% to 1.4%, respectively.  I could be way off base,
but I see this as trivial, if they have enough money to make these
initial outlays.  (Believe me, I've seen the days when I couldn't afford
the $20.00, then again, at that time, I didn't have the money to play
our game in any shape or fashion, either.)

May we meet as friends and share a goodly mug together. :)

YIS,
Lord Gawain Kilgore

<sniped - excellent breakdown of first year player costs>