RE: Kevin of Thronbury's reply to Re:MR:Pay-to-Fight

Poster: Gregory Stapleton <gregsta@MICROSOFT.com>

Aaahhhh, good old Splendissime(TM).....  Spiff costs.  Bet ya look
Spiff!  Remember, s/he who has the most Spiff in the end, wins. ;}  Let
me know about the tax write off angle, will you? <BG>

Thanks for the lightening the discussion.

YIS,
Lord Gawian Kilgore