Re: REquest for info

Poster: Donna_Hoblit@ed.gov (Donna Hoblit)

Can you do me a favor and put this on the Atlantia net.  Please include
the signature.  Thanks.

RIDE TO PENNSIC!!

Anyone need a ride to the war??  I'm driving up in my little truck from
Chapel Hill NC on Aug. 10th and leaving Sunday Aug. 17th and would like
someone to ride up with and share with the driving.  If you can drive a
manual transmission and need a ride please contact me at the email below
or give me a call at home at (919) 408 -0216.  Ask for Jessica.  Thanks.

Lyanna ferch Gwynhelek

Jessica Rechtschaffer
Registrar and Information Manager
The Graduate School