Re: Toys-for-Tots Arts and Sciences

Poster: clevin@rci.ripco.com (Craig Levin)

Deirdre, I don't want to sound discourteous, for I am indeed
grateful for your information, but:

primus: Whatever editor you're using, doesn't do line wrapping
very well-if at all. I had to put your email into a file, and
pretend to edit it, in order to read it at all. If you're simply
uploading text from a word processing system, please understand
that even if you upload the text as an ASCII file, you're still
going to include a small zoo of characters that play hob with
most email readers.

secundus: If you're going to include a uuencoded file of some
sort, it's best to warn us in the text ahead of it.

tertius: If you think that I've slipped into a foreign language
now and again, email me and I'll try to explain what I mean.
--
http://pages.ripco.com:8080/~clevin/index.html
clevin@ripco.com