Re: Heartache....

Poster: jonesj@SunBelt.Net (Phillip Jones)

On Tue, 09 Jul 1996 01:31:29 -0400, you wrote:

>Poster: SWMyers@aol.com
>
>Sent this to both Galmr and Katherina (separately).  What do you think?
I think it was a mistake to send this to the Merry Rose.

I think it would have been better to digest and repeat the very real
concerns in such a way as to disguise the identity of principal
individuals when posting to the group at large, while taking the
matter up with them personally, but sub rosa.

I think I'd have deleted the comments about the Crown Prince entirely,
at least from this forum, for I believe that, regardless of their
accuracy or lack thereof (I wasn't there), they will cause unnecessary
personal pain and friction which will not further the cause of
chivalry (and I choose the lower case c in order to distinguish from
the Order) in this kingdom; they will furthermore cause friction
between the Prince's supporters and Trimaris;  they will increase
tensions within the Kingdom; and, frankly, they sound petty.

For I also think that there is quite a bit of truth in your friend's
other observations and that sharing _those_ does serve the cause of
chivalry. I simply hope that what I see as an inevitable furor caused
by these too personal elements will blow over quickly, leaving a
determination to improve.

Finally, I think I'll retire for the night.

Lord Phillip Bell