Date:    Mon, 8 Jul 1996 16:26:26 +0200
From:    H-SKAND Thomas Pedersen <h-skand@hist.ou.dk>
Subject: RESOURCE:  Scandinavian Journals

Submitted by:  H-SKAND Editor
Date:  8.7 1996

A while ago we posted the indexes of "Scandinavian Journal of History" and
"Scandinavian Economic History Review".

These indexes are now available from the H-SKAND WWW Site.  You can also
download the files as plain text files without HTML codes and as TAB
separated files.  The TAB separated files were prepared by Phil Giltner, and
they allow you to import the information directly in to a database, making
the indexes fully searchable.

You can find the indexes through:

http://www.hum.ou.dk/projekter/h-skand/disclist/books.htm

Thomas Pedersen for H-SKAND