Re[2]: Heartache....

Poster: "David H Ritterskamp" <dhritter@dpcmail.dukepower.com>

Poster: SWMyers@aol.com

<<  Hello Scot,
      Dude, was publishing that piece of Private e mail a good idea? >>

Definitely an accident, James, my man.  While those are important issues to
be sure, I would never have raised them in quite that way on purpose.

<<  I don't think so. >>

Yeah, well....

<<  Get ready to catch hell for it. >>

You know me, always in the line of fire.

<<  I hope you don't.  >>

Too late, I get a piece of pretty vile hate-mail every day from your house
brother, JB.

        [Why, thank you, Bran!  I'm flattered.  And that was SO subtle.  Want
        another hammer?  I don't think the people in the back row caught it.]

        Ld. Jonathan Blackbow