Re: constructive solutions

Poster: MPengwyn@aol.com

Master Vuong Mahn wrote:
>Some years ago a device for measuring the force of blows was set up at
Pennsic.
>I couldn't get near it, as the serious fighters were monopolizing the thing,
so I don't >know exactly what it was, but does anybody remember it and
remember whether >anything was done with the results?

I believe this to be the same Blow Calibration Experiment that was created by

Pieter van Doorn of Nant-y-Derwidden which was set up at many events in Black
Diamond and other southerly events in Atlantia a few years ago, as well as in
his
own kingdom. Though I never really saw any publication of his results. It
just seemed
to be a lot of fun to those participating.

In Service,

Meghan