BANTER: small universe?

Poster: Denise McMahon <denise@access.digex.net>

HRH Logan, the Jocular, wrote:

> Ever heard of the "United Blood"?

I thought they were closer to St. Anne's Avenue, or was that Hunt's
Point? <skritch, skritch> Long ago in a galaxy far, far, away... :-)
My old neighborhood looks like it was bombed when last I saw it 2 years
ago. *This* ghetto child still blesses the gods that provided her with
a way out! And I never forget where I came from, it gives you,
*perspective*! And makes you grateful for the things/choices you have
now, no matter how bad it gets!

-Rowan Berran