Re: Cinnamon?

Poster: Logan <logan123@charlotte.infi.net>

Terry L. Neill wrote:

> Poster: "Terry L. Neill" <Neilltl@ptsc.slg.eds.com>
>
> Phillip wrote:
>
> >> Might I suggest that we dub this the Reign of Cinnamon? and that Gifts
> >> to TRH be bas........
>
> To which His most Royal Highness Graciously Replied:
>
> >Phillip get your armor on!!! 8^)
> >
> >Hey I can type it with no problem!!!
> >Who needs to SAY that horrible word anyway!
>
> Forgive me for obtuseness.  What is wrong with Cinnamon?  Or have I entirely
> missed a joke?
>
> Snickerdoodles would make a good substitute tax for chololate chip cookies
> if Cinnamon is to be the Royal Spice of the Reign of Logan Rex.
>
>         - Anarra

Good Lady,

As the gracious Lord Phillip Bell, and many of the other gentles from the
Barony of Nottinghill Coill, discovered at their Feast of the Thirty
event, His Highness has an extremely difficult time saying the word
cinnamon. If he attempts to speak it at regular speed it typically comes
out cimmamon, cimmanon or any other variation there of. If he speaks very
slowly and carefully he can say cin-a-mon. This provided a good deal of
humor when His Highness was presented with a cinnamon cordial as a gift
for Us in court at Feast of the Thirty.

HRH Arielle