BANTER: ENLIGHTENMENT: RE: Cinnamon?

Poster: Gregory Stapleton <gregsta@MICROSOFT.com>

>----------

<snip>

In order to provide enlightenment,

His Royal Highness, when in a hurry, sometimes, shall we say,
mispronounces "Cinnamon" as "Cimmanon," or something sounding vaguely
like that word.  This has often been known to cause hilarity and good
natured ribbing amongst those in His presence.

Of course, considering that "the King's word is law" (TM), during His
reign, I wouldn't be surprised if the "Proper Pronunciation" for this
dreaded spice were to change. <VBG>

YIS,