Storvik Dance and Bardic Circle

Poster: hfeld@ids2.idsonline.com (Harold Feld)

Greetings from Yaakov:

At dance practice yesterday, we decided to try the following experiment,
combine dance practice with a bardic circle (to run sequentially, not
concurrently).  It is hoped that this might lure some who interested in
bardic activity to try dance, and some interested in dance to stick around
and tell stories and sing songs.

So:  Dance will run from 7 p.m. to about 8:30.  The Bardic Circle will run
from 8:30 to 10 p.m.  All this will take place at Baroness Brenna's place,
for which instructions have previously been posted (and I don't have good
access to now).

Come one, come all.  Starts next Wed., and every Wed. thereafter.

Harold Feld
SCA
Yaakov HaMizrachi

"Do not ask 'Why are these days not as good as the days of old?' This
question is not prompted by wisdom." -Eccl.