Re: Re[2]- constructive sol

Poster: "Lynn Pawelka" <lynn_pawelka@server.hort.ncsu.edu>

                      RE>>Re[2]: constructive solutions            7/11/96

So spake THL Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir:

[chop]
>   Where I have had a problem is with archers and I am working on it.

This is a problem you share with many, Your Lordship. It was much more of a
problem with the golf tubes, but it still exists the the new arrows. (Even
though they pack =considerably= more of a whallop!) As the lady of an archer,
I've experienced the frustration of seeing good solid arrow hits go unnoticed.
I've also experienced the frustration of the archer. ;-)

[snip]
> remember to be conscientious about them, [...].

This is the key. Although I understand how, in the heat of battle, one's
concentration is on the big guy swinging a stick at one's head.

FWIW,
Celynnen

Lynn Pawelka
Dept. Hort. Science