Re: Disc: Bran's, um, faux pas

Poster: angela@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com

Leifr,

As another Mooselodge squire, I can also attest that His Grace Duke Michael has
NEVER given me training such that I was told that plate armor equals
invincibility. Indeed, I have heard His Grace, Duke Michael, say that we need
to be careful when wearing plate armour, because blows feel different and we
may not take a good blow when we should, so WATCH OUT FOR THAT, and DON'T call
a blow light because of your armour when the blow was good!

Mordrea