Re: Disc: Bran's, um, faux pas

Poster: Christopher M Faulcon <mfaulcon@or.atinc.com>

Lance Harrop wrote:

> Poster: Lance Harrop <lharrop@mrj.com>
>
> Lord Martin Lochner asks me:
>
> If, as I said, IF Duke Michael tells this to his squires, I would not be
> surprised.  It would not be the first rule His Grace has declared not
> applicable to his household, if the words of a Court Baron can be taken
> as true.
>
> In Service
> Leifr Johansson

	Leifr, that's like saying 'If the President only sleeps with four different women a night...' It's a
statement of fact I know you have no facts to support, or even innuendo other than your own. I consider Duke
Michael to be a close personal friend, and I have received training and instruction from him on numerous
occasions. In that time I have never heard him once mention the idea that plate armor equals invincibility. To
the contrary, Michael has stated many times, publicly, that those wearing plate armors need to be careful of
their acknowledgement levels.
	By the way, exactly what other rules has Michael declared 'not applicable to his household'? What are
you basing THAT little barb on? I suggest that if you have a problem with Michaels, or anyone else's,
chivalry, honor, integrity, or whether they like boxers or briefs, you take it up with them, or their
majesties (unless its the underwear thing...).

Martin